Free binary option robots are a gift to traders. To find a good free robot, however, you need to know a few things. Not all free robots offer a valid service, and not all free robots are easy to handle.
In this article, you will learn:
- Which types of free binary option robots exist,
- How to make sense of the advantages and disadvantages of each type, and
- How to find the perfect free binary option robot for you.
With this knowledge, you will be able to start using a good robot for free.
Which types of free binary option robots exist?
There are two big types of binary option robots:
- Robots that run on your computer, and
- Robots that run on a server.
Let’s look at the advantages and disadvantages of each type of robot.
Robots that run on your computer
Some robots are available for download and then run from your computer. Most of these robots are require a separate program and often difficult tools to connect to your broker.
One popular setup, for example, is to use Meta Trader, a well-known technical analysis software that can execute automated programs. While Meta Trader enables you to download one of the thousands of robot that are available for it for free, you need to use a connection provider that connects your Meta Trader to your broker.
These connection providers cost a monthly subscription fee, often around $100 per month, and lose about half of your signals. These trades will not be executed, even though your Meta Trader ordered them.
There are more problems:
- Your system can only work while your computer is running and connected to the internet. Limiting most robots to only a few hours of trading every day, this limitation can greatly reduce your winning percentage.
- It is difficult to find trustworthy robots. Free downloads are offered to internet forums and specialized sites, where everyone can upload the robot they created. There is no guarantee that these robots work, and with everyone claiming perfect results it is next to impossible to distinguish legitimate robots from the work of clueless amateurs.
As a result of these limitations, trading with a robot on your computer is complicated, and results are uncertain. Luckily, there is a better alternative available.
Robots that run on a server
Compared to robots that run on your computer, server-based robots have a number of advantages. These advantages are:
- You can buy into proven systems: Instead of downloading a robot from some obscure internet forum, server-based robots allow you to buy into proven systems. All server-based robots publish a history of their past trades. To know whether a robot works, you only need to take a look at these past trades, and you will immediately see the profit you can make with this robot.
- Your robot will trade 24/7: Free from the need to run on your computer, server-based robots are connected to the internet permanently. They never miss a trading opportunity, they can place more trades, and they can make you more money in the same time.
- Less maintenance: With a server-based, you do not have to worry about the technical site of the business. Your provider will make sure that the server and the robot are operating properly. All you need to do is manage your investment setting – how much do you want to invest, which assets do you want to invest in, and which strategy do you want to use. Five minutes a week are enough to make these adjustments.
As these advantages show, server-based robots are the superior trading style. They offer a much simpler and more profitable trading style.
To get a server-based robot, we recommend BinaryOptionRobot. BinaryOptionRobot is the only free server-based robot that offers great results. To get started with BinaryOptionRobot, follow our link and sign up for their service.